This session will focus on the practical aspects of identifying, contacting and engaging with potential investors. The training will cover key aspects of successful investment attraction and facilitation, including:
- Developing a go-to market strategy focused on specific target sectors and geographic markets.
- Different channels for reaching investors, from setting up international offices to organizing roadshows, and their relative effectiveness.
- Identifying potential investors based on research, industry contacts and other sources.
- Approaching investors for the first time and building a relationship with decision makers.
- Conducting due diligence on potential foreign investors as part of a thorough qualification process.
- Providing support to investors at different stages of their decision-making process.
- Using IPA’s services and support to differentiate the location and win investments.
To download the draft program of the Investment Attraction and Facilitation training course please click here